Canvas is Learning Management System (LMS) used by the Clover School District. Canvas is a way to simplify teaching and learning by connecting all the digital tools teachers use in one easy place. Teachers use Canvas to post assignments, to send messages to parents and students, to display daily schedules, to post homework, and so much more!
Since teachers are providing information through Canvas, it is important that parents become observers, in order to access class information. When enrolling as an observer, parents are linked to students. Observers cannot submit work on behalf of students they observe, but they can see student grades, assignments and events, and course interactions.
- How do I reset my password? (p. 15)
- How do I set my Canvas notification preferences? (p. 20)
- How do I edit my profile in my user account? (p. 24)
- How do I view my user files as an observer? (p. 35)
- How do I view course files as an observer? (p. 40)
- How do I navigate a Canvas course as an observer? (p. 43)
- How do I link a student to my user account as an observer? (p. 56)