- Open the App
- Swipe the screen to the second page and select "Notifications"
- You will see "Academic Alerts"
- Your "Inbox" is any messages you have received through the CSD Mobile App
- Alerts are push notifications that pop-up on your phone
- To set-up an alert select the "Wheel" in the top right hand corne.
- You can set up alerts for:
- Any time a new message is sent
- When you child’s class grades drops below a certain threshold
- When your child’s assignment grade drops below a certain threshold
- When your child’s grade has been updated by the teacher
- When your child’s teacher has posted a new assignment
- To set a threshold select an alert topic
- Change "Off" to "On"
- Then pick your threshold
- It's that easy
If my contact information is incorrect what do I do?
The contact information is pulled from the Parent Portal (PowerSchool). You will need to login to the portal and make any changes. For portal help, contact the Clover School District IT Helpdesk at 803-810-8060.
Why can I only view my information not my spouses?
When you login to the app you will see any guardians listed for each child, but you will only see detailed information for the parent who is logged in. If you and your spouse share a login username and password, then you will only see the parent whose account that login is associated with.
Why don't I see my child's grades?
The grades and assignments are pulled from the Parent Portal. If your child's grades are not posted in the portal, then they won't be on the app at this time. Examples of these include students who receive standards based report cards.
Can I access lunch menus on the app?
Yes. If you click the Lunch Menu icon you can view daily lunch menus.